Email Pradip (Pete) Sahu
Current Term Expires: 04/30/2023
LL.M. Intellectual Property - The John Marshall Law School (UIC)
J.D. - NIU College of Law
D.C. - National College of Chiropractic
B.S. Molecular Biology, Economics - UW Madison
Dr. Sahu has been an attorney for over twenty years, and he currently works as a senior intellectual property counsel for a company that manufactures products for the building construction industry. He is also a licensed chiropractic physician, whose practice included massage therapy, physical therapy and acupuncture.
Married with three children.
- Village Trustee (2022 - present)
- Plan Commission / Zoning Board of Appeals (2021-2022)
- Board Member, Lake County Forest Preservation Foundation (2023 - present)
- State Bars of Illinois and Wisconsin
- Federal Bars of US Supreme Court and Northern District of Illinois
- US Patent Office Bar
- BSA Troop 96