Water and Sewer
Outside Agency Costs for Water and Sewer
- Cost per 1,000 gallons: $14.53
- 51% of this charge is paid to outside agencies who provide the Village services; the remaining costs are used to pay for operating the system
- Included in the water and sewer rate
- Water supply fee from the Central Lake County Water Agency (per 1,000 gallons): $2.76 (rates are subject to change)
- Sewage treatment service fee from Lake County (per 1,000 gallons): $4.99 (rates are subject to change)
For more information, please contact the Village of Grayslake at 847-223-8515.