Where can I file an accident report?
Contact 9-1-1 for an officer to be dispatched to the scene of the accident. If no injuries are involved you may come in person to the Grayslake Police Department located at:
10 S. Seymour Avenue
Grayslake, IL 60030

A valid driver's license, proof of insurance, and registration (other driver information may be required) is necessary for the officer to complete an accident report.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I file an accident report?
2. How do I obtain a copy of an accident report?
3. How do I pay my parking/local ordinance ticket?
4. Where is the branch court located?
5. Where can I pick-up my car when it is towed?
6. How do I get my car released?
7. Can I obtain a handicap parking tag at the Grayslake Police Department?
8. Do I need a vehicle sticker if I live in Grayslake?
9. How can I get a background check?
10. I need to have my fingerprints taken. Can the Police Department do this for me?
11. How do I sign-up for a house watch / business watch?
12. What is the Curfew Law in Grayslake?