Facility rentals provide exclusive use of the Esper A. Petersen Foundation Family Aquatic Center facility for you and your guests. Available in two-hour blocks after the facility closes for the evening, rentals include admission for your guests and private use of the facility and all its features and amenities.
To ensure sufficient staffing, rentals should be booked at least 48 hours in advance
- Outside food is permitted
- Alcohol is not allowed
- Reservations accepted on first come, first served basis
*Starting August 11th, rentals will only be available on Fridays & Saturdays
- Sunday - Wednesday
- $450 - 100 or less people
- $550 - 101 - 200 people
- $650 - 201+ people
- Thursday - Saturday
- $500 - 100 or less people
- $600 - 101 - 200 people
- $700 - 201+ people
- A $50 non-refundable deposit is due at time of scheduling
- Please note that if the facility is closed due to weather on the date of the rental, the deposit cannot be refunded, but we will work with you to reschedule the rental
- Aquatic Center Members receive $50 off rentals!
- Please call for groups over 200 people.
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance
8:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.
Leave the set-up and clean-up to us. You invite guests, we do the rest! Two-hour rentals after hours include admission and exclusive use of the facility. For more information, or to reserve your facility rental, please contact (847) 223-POOL.