Water and Sewer
- Cost per 1,000 gallons: $17.54 (Effective May 1, 2021)
- 47% of this charge is paid to outside agencies who provide the Village services; the remaining costs are used to pay for operating the system
Outside Agency Costs for Water and Sewer
- Included in the water and sewer rate
- Water supply fee from the Central Lake County Water Agency (per 1,000 gallons): $1.63 (rates are subject to change)
- Sewage treatment service fee from Lake County (per 1,000 gallons): $6.47 (As of December 2020 - rates are subject to change)
For more information, please contact the Village of Grayslake at 847-223-8515.